Letras de músicas - letra de música - letra da música - letras e cifras - letras traduzidas - letra traduzida - lyrics - paroles - lyric - canciones - KILKELLY - THE DUBLINERS - música e letra
Utilize o abecedário abaixo para abrir as páginas de letras dos artistas
Kilkelly, Ireland, 1860, my dear and loving son John.
Your good friend schoolmaster Pat MacNamara is so good as to write these words down.
Your brothers have all got a fine work in England, the house is so empty and sad.
The crop of potatoes is sorely infected, a third to a half of them bad.
And your sister Bridget and Patrick O'Donnell are going to be married in June.
Mother says not to work on the railroad and be sure to come on home soon.
Kilkelly, Ireland, 1870, my dear and loving son John.
Hello to your Misses and to your four children, may they grow healthy and strong.
Michael has got in a wee bit of trouble I suppose that he never will learn.
Because of the dampness there's no turf to speak of and now we have nothing to burn.
And Bridget is happy, we named a child for her although she's got six of her own.
You say you found work but you don't say what kind or when you will be coming home.
Kilkelly, Ireland, 1880, dear Michael and John, my sons.
I'm sorry to give you the very sad news that your dear old mother has gone.
We buried her down at the church in Kilkelly, your brothers and Bridged were there.
You don't have to worry she died very quickly, remember her in your prayers.
And it's so good to hear that Michael's returning, with money he's sure to buy land
for the crop has been poor and the people are selling at any price that they can.
Kilkelly, Ireland, 1890, my dear and loving son John.
I suppose that I must be close on eighty, it's thirty years since you're gone.
Because of all of the money you send me I'm still living out on my own
Michael has built himself a fine house and Bridget's daughters have grown.
Thank you for sending your family-picture, they're lovely young women and men
You say that you might even come for a visit, what joy to see you again.
Kilkelly, Ireland, 1892, my dear brother John.
I'm sorry I didn't write sooner to tell you, but father passed on.
He was living with Bridged, she says he was cheerful and healthy right down to the end.
You should have seen him playing with the grandchildren of Pat MacNamara, your friend.
And we buried him alongside of mother, down at the Kilkelly churchyard
he was a strong and a feisty old man considering his life was so hard.
And it's funny the way he kept talking about you, he called for you at the end
oh why don't you think about coming to visit, we'd all love to see you again.
The Dubliners - Letras
- A Pub With No Beer
- A Song For Ireland
- All For Me Grog
- Anna Liffey
- Banks Of The Roses
- Black Velvet Band
- Bugger Off!
- Come And Join The British Army
- Danny Boy
- Dicey Reilly
- Dirty Old Town
- Don't Get Married
- Dont Give Up 'till It's Over
- Down By The Glenside
- Drink It Up Men
- Easy And Slow
- Farewell to Carlingford
- Finnegan's Wake
- Foggy Dew
- For What Died the Sons of Róisín
- Four Green Fields
- Gentleman Soldier
- Hand Me Down Me Petticoat
- Hand Me Down My Bible
- Home Boys Home
- Hot Asphalt
- I Wish I Was Back In Liverpool
- I'll Tell Me Ma
- I'm a Rover
- In The Rare Old Times
- Jar of Porter
- Johnson`s Motorcar
- Kelly The Boy From Killane
- Limerick Rake
- Lord of the Dance
- Love Is Pleasing
- Maloney Wants a Drink
- Many Young Man Of Twenty
- McAlpines Fusiliers
- Molly Malone
- Mrs. McGrath
- Nelson Farewell
- Never Wed an Old Man
- Only Our Rivers Run Free
- Peggy Lettermore
- Poor Paddy On The Railway
- Preab San Ól
- Rare Old Mountain Dew
- Scorn not His Simplicity
- Seven Drunken Nights
- Song For Ireland
- Spanish Lady
- The Auld Triangle
- The Ballad Of St. Anne's Reel
- The Band Played Waltzing Matilda
- The Bonny Boy
- The Captains And The Kings
- The Dundee Weaver
- The Fields of Athenry
- The Galway Races
- The Holy Ground
- The Irish Rover
- The Lifeboat Mona
- The Mero
- The Monto
- The Night Visiting Song
- The Nightingale
- The Old Alarm Clock
- The Orange And The Green
- The Pub With No Beer
- The Ragman's Ball
- The Rising Of The Moon
- The Rocky Road To Dublin
- The Sick Note
- The Town I'd Loved so Well
- The Travelling People
- Tibby Dunbar
- Tramps and Hawkers
- Viva la Quinta Brigada
- Weila Weila
- Whiskey In The Jar
- Wild Rover
- Woman From Wexford
- Zoological Gardens
top 30 músicas
- Rose Nascimento - Cristo Em Mim
- João Pedro Pais - Hoje
- Rose Nascimento - Quero Lhe Falar
- Rodriguinho - Não Tem Hora e Nem Lugar
- Mara Lima - Chegada no céu
- Testemunhas de Jeová - Abençoa Nossa Reunião
- Testemunhas de Jeová - Cumpramos os Requisitos de Deus
- Testemunhas de Jeová - Não os Temais!
- Testemunhas de Jeová - As Coisas Bonitas de Deus
- Testemunhas de Jeová - Declaremos as Boas Novas Eternas
- Nalva Aguiar - Ainda Existem Cowboys
- Zezito E Zé Paulo - Eu Não Quero Amar Você
- Sumomomo momomo - Setsujou Hyakka Ryouran
- Juliana Diniz - Nasci pra sonhar e cantar
- Os Seminovos - Bunda Larga
- Juliana Diniz - Apelido carinhoso
- Juliana Diniz - Alvorecer
- Ojos de Brujo - Palabras Blancas
- Muleke Travesso - Me Amar, Te Amar
- Muleke Travesso - Minha Fonte De Prazer
- Muleke Travesso - Fruto Proibido
- Muleke Travesso - Coisa Boa Demais
- Muleke Travesso - Morena Sereia
- Muleke Travesso - Namoradeira
- Tonico e Tinoco - 27 Anos
- Tonico e Tinoco - Vira pra cá, Vira pra lá
- Tonico e Tinoco - Viva Goiás
- Tonico e Tinoco - Vou Voltar a Mato Grosso
- Tonico e Tinoco - Você Sabe Onde Eu Moro
- Tonico e Tinoco - Volta da Curitibana
©2003 - 2018 - musicas.mus.br